Yu Yao Xu, CPA is the sole owner of the firm. She has over twenty years of public accounting practices in a wide range of industries, including public and private company, employee benefit plan, not-for- profit organizations and tax services.
Prior to founding the firm, Miss Xu was a senior accountant at several medium size New York City practices that experienced tremendous growth under her leadership.
She has been working closely with her clients on accounting, auditing, reviewing and tax services and is performing tax projects, budgetary and management consulting services.
She is also assisting her clients in resolving issues with governmental agencies and other entities.
- Certified Public Accountant(CPA).
- A member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- A member of AICPA Quality Control Center of Governmental Audit and Employee Benefit Fund Audit.
- A member of National Alliance of Tax Preparers.
- Registered auditing firm that passed the most recent peer review.
- Certified Accepted Agent(CAA).
- A cum laude graduate of Baruch College CUNY, BBA in Accountancy, 2004.
- Notary Public of New York.